Saturday, August 16, 2008

what is in store?

It is Saturday evening and I am anxiously awaiting the morning, when the church gathers together to worship Almighty God. I have been praying specifically for a few people who I know the Lord is working with. I am praying that the would respond to the revelation of Jesus Christ in their life. I am praying that their are lives change for eternity tomorrow. I am also excited that we have a new Community / Connection Pastor coming on board tomorrow. God is doing some great things in the life of our church but I am constantly wondering what is next? What is He going to do? What is in store for us?

Acts 9:31
31Then the church throughout Judea, Galilee and Samaria enjoyed a time of peace. It was strengthened; and encouraged by the Holy Spirit, it grew in numbers, living in the fear of the Lord.

May we, as a church, experience a time of peace as we are strengthened and encouraged by the Spirit. Scripture tells us that He leads and guides us for HIS name sake. May we never forget that. It is all about Him

No comments: