Sunday, August 17, 2008

sunday night reflections

I love the Gateway Family. I love "Doing Life Together". I love the fact that the Lord continues to amaze us with what He is doing in and through the church here in Royse City. I love preparing to teach those who God has led to our church. I love that I am still up at 11:39 p.m. because I am so stoked about what He is doing in our midst.
Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."

* we witnessed real community today
* we continue to watch people "working out their salvation"
* we baptized a young adult this evening
* we had 3 new people join the church last week and begin serving this week
* we had great worship
* we are bearing one another's burdens and celebrating each other's joys
* we are falling more in love with our Savior

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen!
I'm just so thankful to be serving where I am.
Just makes you wonder...what's going to happen this week...
Praise Him!
ZS
www.welcometogateway.org