Sunday, August 24, 2008

sunday reflections

* I love Gateway Fellowship
* I love watching the Lord begin a new work in people's lives
* I love that we have called our church to prayer
* I love that we had 5 new members join the church this past week
* I love that we continue to see community take place in our church
* I love the fact that I did not preach this morning and it freaked people out that I was still there
* I love that we have an amazing teaching team at Gateway
* I love anxious expectation of what the Lord will do next
* I love that the Lord is beginning the early stages of birthing multi-sites for Gateway
* I love knowing He is in control and we are not
* Did I say that I love Gateway and the people there?
* I love the church and what it represents to the community

No comments: