Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sunday Reflections

~I love our church
~I love our people
~I love what He is doing in and through us
~I love our staff
~I love our elders
~I love our worship service
~I love seeing life-change


The Lord is doing some awesome things in the life of our church. I want to continue to challenge you to get into a "connect group" and experience the heartbeat of who we are. There is so much more that takes place in our fellowship than just on Sunday mornings. These groups are we we experience and foster the whole idea of "doing life together"

Here are a few things that are coming up:

Jammies and Java

For the Ladies Saturday, March 7 at 7:00 a.m.

Men In The Woods

For the Men Friday and Saturday, March 13 and 14

4th Annual Egg Smash

For the community on Saturday, April 11 @ Royse City Lake Park from 10:00 to 2:00

Father / Son Retreat

All Men are welcome on Friday and Saturday, April 24 and 25
Mathews Retreat Center in Lone Oak, Texas

No comments: