Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Reflections

~ Today was awesome, I really enjoyed the service
~ I am praying for some major things in the life of our church
~ I am thankful for my WingMan
~ We are almost done with our series in 2 Peter - two more weeks
~ We will be starting a series on Easter entitled "expect the unexpected"
~ We are praying for a record crowd in the life of our church on Easter
~ We are praying for a record crowd for our Easter Community event on April 11
~ I love our church
~ I love our community and the fact that we are "doing life together"
~ I love the raw, authentic expression of our worship

Lord would you continue to show us things that only You are capable of doing. May we as a church and as the staff that you have called to lead the church be willing to take the risks we need to in order to reach this community. Would you give us opportunities to embrace this community in area we have not thought about yet. Lord teach us to be creative and in doing so, be excellent in it! Would you give us what we need financially to do the things you have called us to! We pray for the harvest because we understand that the resources are there

Lord give us your eyes, your ears and your heart so that we can see, hear and love people the way that you do.

No comments: