Monday, March 16, 2009

Reflections From Sunday

~I love being a part of what the Lord is doing in us at Gateway Fellowship.
~I love watching lives that continue to be transformed by the grace and peace multiplied to people through the knowledge of Jesus Christ.
~I am thankful for a group of people who are willing to give all that they have to see that every facet of ministry is hitting on all cylinders on Sunday mornings.
~I am praying that He continue to stir us up to reach this city
~I am praying we will take seriously that call he has put on the church to point people to the LIGHT in the darkness, the HOPE to the hopeless, the PEACE to the restless
~We had an awesome Men's Retreat in the woods this past weekend.
~I love our services
~I love our worship
~I love our TEAM

Praying for:
4th Annual Egg Smash ~ April 11, 2009
Father/Son Retreat ~ April 24-25, 2009
Ladies Retreat ~ June 5-6, 2009

No comments: