Friday, March 27, 2009

Rest

"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.
~ Matthew 11:28


These have been my verses for the day. I am carrying somethings right now that I know the Lord did not intend for me to carry! I am causing myself to let loose of those things and receive the rest that is promised to me in the scriptures. I am weary today, I am worn and there are some things that are heavy-laden upon my heart.

"Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS.
~Matthew 11:29


Lord, I want to learn from You and take upon your yoke for You are gentle and humble in heart. Change my heart O God, make it ever true. Change my heart O God, may it be like You~ You are the Potter, I am the clay. Mold me and make me, this is what I pray

No comments: