Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday Musings

~So I have a lot to accomplish this week. Not only do I have to take care of my normal church duties, I also have to teach class, lead Chapel on Thursday at school and then coach 3 softball games this week for the Lady Eagles of Greenville Christian. I am also planning a trip out of town this weekend to go visit some dear friends and get a little "away" time.
~ I am praying for a definite answer to a Mission Trip in Belize in July.
~ I am praying for our 4th Annual Egg Smash on April 11, 2009. This is our community outreach event that we do every year and we are looking forward to a huge crowd.
~ I am praying for our Easter service on APRIL 12, 2009 and praying for a record crowd.

~ I am holding on to this today:

1 Timothy 4:7-8
But have nothing to do with irreverent and silly myths. Rather, train yourself in godliness, for the training of the body has a limited benefit, but godliness is beneficial in every way, since it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come.

No comments: