Monday, March 9, 2009

Sunday Reflections

This past Sunday was a great day. We had a good crowd and the worship was awesome. I continue to be amazed at what the Lord is doing in and through us here at Gateway Fellowship. We have an awesome team working on our Children's ministry. We have some really cool things happening with our youth as the begin preparing for summer camp. We are still holding a weekly Bible study on the campus at Royse City Middle School. We have some awesome events planned for the men and women of the church, as well as a Father/Son Retreat.

We are planning our 4th annual Egg Smash which is our community outreach Easter event. It will be held on April 11 and we are truly excited about what the Lord is going to do in this. Please pray with us! We are trying to secure the extra finances needed to put out a 10,00- piece mailer that will hit all of Royse City, Fate and surrounding areas. We are in need of about 2,000 dollars.

I love our Church
I love our people
I love our staff
I love what He is doing in and through us
I love that He is in control
I love that He allows us a platform in the community

No comments: