Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Reflections

Today was a little different at Gateway Fellowship. I asked Zach Snow our Executive/ Teaching Pastor to teach today because I was going to lead worship in the absence of our Worship Pastor Scott Finch

It was a blast leading worship this morning, I really enjoyed it and I think it gives our church a different perspective of what it means to do this thing together. Our staff members all have many different hats that they have to wear and often we have to put one on that we have not worn in a while. Today was one of those days for me. Zach did a great job teaching this morning and I am blessed to have someone like him on staff that can fill the pulpit when I am gone or have to be doing something else, in order to see that all of the facets of ministry are covered.

I love our church
I love our people
I love what He is doing in us
I love what He is doing through us
I love that He is not done with us

No comments: