Monday, June 1, 2009

Sunday Reflections

Sunday was awesome. The worship team led by Scott Finch did an awesome job. The vibe was good Sunday morning from the start of the first song until the end of the service. I really enjoyed preaching this Sunday. We started a new series called "Who Is My Neighbor" and the sermon was all about "Who Is My Neighbor and How Do I Love Them?". Next week I will be preaching a sermon entitled, "Where Exactly Is My Neighborhood" We would love to have you at Gateway Fellowship Church


Sunday Night we had SNL, this is what we like to call our family time. We discuss things like vision, ministry opportunities, and where we are financially. We always have worship, some sort of devotional and then we just hang out with one another learning to "do life together". It is always a great time of community and it is one the things I look forward to the most. Last night we finished our Children's series called "The Bright Knight". It was great to see parents enjoying what their children have been learning for the last 15 weeks during Sunday mornings.

I love our church
I love our people
I love our team
I love what He is doing in us
I love what He is doing through us
I love that He is not done with us

No comments: