Monday, June 15, 2009

Sunday Reflections

We are in wrapping up a sermon series entitled, "Who Is My Neighbor And How Do I Love Them" this week. This has been an awesome series for us at Gateway Fellowship We have answered the questions, (1) Who is my neighbor (2) How do I love them (3) Where exactly is my neighborhood and (4) How do I reach my neighborhood. This Sunday, June 21st, We will be looking at "How we move towards Christ with our neighbors. I love this this series and am looking forward, already. to wrapping it up on Sunday.

The worship today led by Scott Finch and the band was awesome. There was a sweet vibe in the room today. God is doing some amazing things with us as a church right now and I am looking forward to what he has in store for us. We talked this morning about understanding the call that has been placed on us, "You will be my witnesses in all of Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria and the ends of the earth. We looked at the fact that Jesus had told the disciples to wait for the fulfillment of the promise that His Father would bring. "When the Holy Spirit comes upon you, You will receive POWER!

It is with this power that He has given to us that we can, do amazing things for the Kingdom. I asked three questions this morning as we looked at what He wants from our church and from us as individuals:

1. Is the greatest dream you have became reality, would it profit and benefit the world around you?

2. What dreams are lying under the rubble of your past?

3. What dreams wait for you on the other side of your fears?

These are questions that we need to keep in front of us as we look at the things He is asking of us!

I love our church
I love our people
I love our team
I love what He is doing in us
I love what He is doing through us
I love that He is not done with us

No comments: