Wednesday, July 30, 2008

leadership development

I received word this week that I have been approved by the school board at Greenville Christian School to teach an upper level elective class entitled, "Leadership Development" This whole concept came from them asking me, "If I could teach students one thing, what would it be" I had no idea that in my response, I was setting myself up to actually teach the class. I have to say it is something that excites me very much and I look forward to investing in the lives of the next generation leaders. I continue to stand in awe of what the Lord allows me to do. I know that there are a huge amount of people in this world that wake up every day dreading what lies ahead of them. They hate where they work and what they do. I am fortunate enough to not be one of them. I love pastoring, teaching and coaching and I actually love looking for what the day holds for me.

No comments: