Monday, July 14, 2008

Answer Me

Psalm 143:6-12 (New Living Translation)

6 I lift my hands to you in prayer. I thirst for you as parched land thirsts for rain. ** Interlude
7 Come quickly, Lord, and answer me, for my depression deepens. Don’t turn away from me, or I will die. 8 Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. 9 Rescue me from my enemies, Lord; I run to you to hide me. 10 Teach me to do your will, for you are my God. May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing. 11 For the glory of your name, O Lord, preserve my life. Because of your faithfulness, bring me out of this distress. 12 In your unfailing love, silence all my enemies and destroy all my foes, for I am your servant

May my prayer echo David's

* Do not hide Your face from me - verse 7
* Let me feel Your loving kindness - verse 8
* Guide and direct me - verses 8-10
* Revive me for Your name - verse 11

No comments: