Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dominican Republic day3

Today was great. I had an opportunity to take Kent and Aaron into the Batays of Santa Alicia and El Cea. We checked on the chicken projects and even visited a new batay that Pastor Bona I starting a work in. Very exciting things are happening.
We spent the rest I the day and dinner this evening talking about how @25projectorg can partner with the work here in the Dominican Republic. I love the hearts of Kent am Aaron and their deep desire to see the gospel made known to every tribe and every tongue with an emphasis on the "least of these".
This has been a very quick trip but I'm certain that the Lord is stirring our hearts to chase after all He has for us here.
We head out early to the airport. Stay tuned for more detailed information about what we feel like He is doing. Until then, enjoy these pics of the places we've been today

No comments: