Friday, July 13, 2012

Arrival in Dominican

It has been a long day. Getting up at 3:00 so we can leave by 4:00 so we can be at park N fly by 5:00 sober can be at DFW and check in by 5:30 for a 7:30 flight.
Needless to say, everything went well today. We made our flights, made it through customs and had a great pizza dinner this evening. Now we are getting things ready to begin building another chicken project in a new batay called Santa Alicia. I'm so excited about what the lord has done through the chicken project in El Cea and can't wait to see where all this leads us.
We will be sharing the Creation story in the morning and beginning our backyard Bible club. I am so looking forward to how HE will use this team. Pray for me as I will be sharing the gospel in El Cea Sunday morning as I lead out in teaching.

No comments: