Monday, July 30, 2012

Dominican Republic day1

Spent most of the day in the air getting here. We landed in Santo Domingo around 9:25 pm. We made it through customs and met Julio and Mercy outside.
We decided to catch sone late night pizza at one of the local pizza joints in Juan Dolio, just a few doors down from where we are staying. I had the ham and pineapple, my favorite when I'm here. Okay, to be honest, it's my favorite no matter where I'm at. However, the pineapple here is second to none. It's amazing!
Had a great time just listening to Julio and Mercy getting to know Kent and Aaron. I love hearing these guys hearts for the "least of these". So thankful that the Lord has seen fit for our paths to cross.
I love this country and these people. Can't wait to begin showing Kent and Aaron all that the Lord has been doing here. Praying for clarity and discernment on what @25projectorg may be able to partner with.

No comments: