Thursday, November 11, 2010

November 11, 2010~ RightNow Conference session1

Pete Briscoe
The Mystery Of It All

Ephesians 3
Ephesians 6

What did Paul trade in his life for?

1. He traded for Christ
....I am an apostle of Christ, I am a minister of Christ
Paul was a Christ intoxicated man
He traded in the law of Judaism for the person of Christ
2. He traded for Grace
.... The administration of grace
.... We must be stewards of grace
.... We embrace it, receive it, and give it
3. He traded for the mystery
.... The mystery made known to me by revelation
.... Christ in which everything is found
.... Christ indwelling me which is the hope of glory
.... Christ in me, Christ in us
4. He traded for the church
.... The dynamic of Christ in us is real and unique
.... The church takes Christ to the world
.... Christ in us the hope of glory
5. He traded for ministry
.... Servant of the Gospel
.... God by his grace has given me the gift of ministry
.... Ministry is not our gift to God. It is his gift to us


We must become Christ intoxicated people
We must become messengers of the mystery

Trent Brown, Lead Pastor
Gateway Fellowship

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: