Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sunday Reflections

This past weekend was AMAZING. We held our 4th Annual Egg Smash on Saturday, April 11, 2009. This event is our community outreach Easter event. This year topped off all the previous years in attendance. We had over 600 people come and join us at Royse City Lake Park and participate. I love our church family and witnessed their hard work this weekend. Many of them went above and beyond what we asked of them and they are the ones who pulled this event off. Gateway peeps, I love You!

Sunday morning was no different. We had an awesome crowd and the service went really well. My friends, who are former students of mine, came and helped lead worship and it was awesome to have them as a part of our team this weekend. A special thanks to Tyler and Bailey Dodds

I love Gateway
I love its heart for the community
I love its people
I love what He is doing in us
I love the fact that I get to see firsthand His handiwork
I love our staff

No comments: