Thursday, April 2, 2009

Heart

For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, so that you won't grow weary and lose heart~ Hebrews 12:3

We live in a fallen world, where things happen to good people everyday. We live in a world where many fear what is going to take place next. We live in a world where we can make a difference by the way we chose to respond to the situations that arise in our individual lives. Have you ever wondered about what people see in you when face with a trial. Do you ever wonder how they will respond when faced with something of the same nature.I love thinking upon this scripture and what it says to us. I love the thought that I do not have to grow weary. I do not have to lose heart. I can however consider what my Savior went through in order to give me a purpose in life. Let's be honest, in order to give me life.He is the very reason I breathe. He is the very reason I have what I have and am able to do what I do. It is all about Him! He does however call me to live my life in a way that brings Him honor and glory. He calls for me to have HEART and not grow weary and tired, even in the darkest of hours.

For those who are familiar with Keanu Reeves and his role as Shane Falco on "The Replacements", I want to be like Falco~ I want to have heart~ miles and miles of heart!

No comments: