Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Reflections

~We had a great service today
~It really felt like the Lord was all over it
~We had a few new families come today
~I love our church
~I love our staff
~I love the fact that we are seeing the Lord change lives
~I love the community of faith that is growing here at Gateway

~I have a meeting in the morning that I ask you to pray about. Pray that the Lord will give clear direction as to what is to take place and the possible opportunities it may present

~Our staff had some great time together this past week at the Conference. Things like this always seem to give a spark to the flame that is already inside of us

~I love running into fellow pastors and leaders that encourage me. I had some really great moments this past week. Thank you Lord for using those moments to hold me up!

~Looking forward to what the Lord has in store for us

No comments: