Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Reflections from Sunday

I continue to stand amazed in what the Lord is doing in and through the lives of the people at GFchurch. It has been a true blessing to watch our people engaging the community around us. We had the privilege of helping two families through the Christmas season that live in our community. It is such a joy to see His people being the hands and feet of Christ. I am so thankful that the Lord has placed us here to have the opportunity to minister to and serve alongside the people of GFchurch.

I really enjoyed teaching Sunday morning. We finished our series called, "Unwrapping The Gift Of Christmas" If you were not able to attend services this past week you can watch it here at GatewayTV

This week we will be starting a series in James. I am really looking forward to walking through these scriptures with the family at GFchurch. We are praying that the Lord will continue to do amazing things in our own individual lives and the life of the church in 2010.

We will be back on our normal weekly ConnectGroup schedule beginning Tuesday, January 5, 2010.

TuesNite @ 7pm @ The Snow's
WedNite @ 7pm @ The Brown's
Wednite (youth) @ 7pm @ The Snow's

.. I love our church
.. I love our team
.. I love our people
.. I love our community
.. I love what He is doing in us
.. I love what He is doing through us
.. I love that He is not done with us

There are some awesome things coming up in the life of Gateway Fellowship.
.. new ConnectGroup studies by Zach Snow
.. new Creative Arts stuff being led by Scott Finch
.. new way to stay connected with GFchurch Facebook Page

No comments: