Monday, July 27, 2009

Sunday Reflections

This Sunday was a little different at Gateway Fellowship. I pulled double duty this weekend. Scott Finch our worship pastor was out, so I led the worship with the band and preached as well. I have to admit that at times, I do enjoy to get back in the saddle and lead musically, but it did seem to wear me out a little more than a usual Sunday. The band did a great job and I enjoyed leading with them.

The message, on "boundaries", was the fourth message in a series called "Stressed?". This series is one that I have really enjoyed teaching through and look forward to the next as we wind it down and prepare for our next one. We have some really cool things taking shape and we will be launching some new "Gateway IN Gear" tasks very shortly. The first of those tasks will be a few neighborhood block parties that will take place during the month of August and September. This block parties will take place in the neighborhoods that we have ConnectGroups in in, and are meeting on a weekly basis.

I love our church
I love our people
I love our team
I love what He is doing in us
I love what He is doing through us
I love that He is not done with us

No comments: