Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Reflections

Today was a great day at GFchurch. Our Creative Arts Pastor, Scott Finch did a great job leading worship this morning. I always love watching His people engage in worship. The vibe in the building this morning was awesome! I preached part 4 of the series "James:: The Essentials" this morning. We looked at James 1: 19-20
"19 This you know, my beloved brethren But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; 20 for the anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God."

We see here that there are three things we are told to do specifically:
1. Be quick to hear
2. Be slow to speak
3. Be slow to anger

If you were unable to attend the service this morning, you can catch it here
GatewayTV

Next week, I will be in Oklahoma preaching for a Youth Conference. Zach Snow will be preaching part 5 of James:: The Essentials. He will be covering verses 21-25 of chapter 1. You will want to be there!

The following week on February 7, 2010 Zach Snow and I will team teach verses 26-27 of chapter 1, as we look at what "pure and undefiled religion is". I always enjoy the times that we get to tag-team preach the scriptures. You will want to be there as we cover these awesome verses.


ConnectGroup schedule::
TuesNite @ 7pm @ The Snow's
WedNite @ 7pm @ The Brown's
Wednite (youth) @ 7pm @ The Snow's
SunMorn @ 915am @ GFchurch

.. I love our church
.. I love our team
.. I love our people
.. I love our community
.. I love what He is doing in us
.. I love what He is doing through us
.. I love that He is not done with us

There are some awesome things coming up in the life of Gateway Fellowship.
.. new ConnectGroup video studies by Zach Snow
.. new Creative Arts stuff being led by Scott Finch
.. new way to stay connected with GFchurch Facebook Page

No comments: