Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Reflections

We had a great day at GFchurch. The worship was sweet and I really enjoyed teaching over the Parable Of The Talents. If you missed the service this morning, you can catch it at GatewayTV.


This week, we move forward with our change in our connect group times. We are going to take those of you who are currently meeting on Thursday night and ask you to join either the Tuesday night group or the Wednesday night group. We will be birthing a few more groups out of our existing groups once we have a general consensus as to the day of the week most preferred to meet on. The groups will still meet at 7pm on a weekly basis.

We will also be looking at launching a Sunday morning connect group that will meet at 9:15 am at the church. More details coming soon


Here are a few things coming up in the life of our church:


11.07 GFchurch Ladies Night
11.21 Gateway N Gear
11.22 GFchurch Thanksgiving Feast

12.04 GF Ladies Ornament Exchange


.. I love our church
.. I love our team
.. I love our people
.. I love our community
.. I love what He is doing in us
.. I love what He is doing through us
.. I love that He is not done with us

There are some awesome things coming up in the life of Gateway Fellowship.
.. new ConnectGroup studies by Zach Snow
.. new Creative Arts stuff being led by Scott Finch
.. new way to stay connected with GFchurch Facebook Page

No comments: