Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Reflections

We had an amazing day today at GFchurch The worship was great and I really enjoyed teaching out of Matthew 22 as we looked at the parable of The Wedding Feast. It was a tough passage but I honestly believe that many left today a little different than they way they walked in. I am praying specifically for salvation for many. I am praying we would understand that we just aren't good enough in and of ourselves. We can not clothe ourselves. We must submit to Him, the author and perfecter of our faith. This is all about man's natural desire to want to be able to do it all on our own. We can not establish our own righteousness. Look at Romans 10 verse 3, "For not knowing about God's righteousness and seeking to establish their own, they did not subject themselves to the righteousness of God". May we fully understand that we need to pray that many would find salvation, life, purpose and significance in HIM. Next week we will be looking at the parable of The Ten Virgins. I am already excited about sharing the truths found in this account of scripture.

Here are a few things coming up in the life of our church:

10.24 Men's Breakfast
10.25 SNL
10.28 Main Street Trick or Treat

11.07 GFchurch Ladies Night



.. I love our church
.. I love our team
.. I love our people
.. I love our community
.. I love what He is doing in us
.. I love what He is doing through us
.. I love that He is not done with us

There are some awesome things coming up in the life of Gateway Fellowship.
.. new ConnectGroup studies by Zach Snow
.. new Creative Arts stuff being led by Scott Finch
.. new way to stay connected with GFchurch Facebook Page

No comments: