Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Reflections

I love our church and the people the Lord has put there. I love the freedom we feel in worship. I love the community that is taking place. I love the idea that the Lord knew long before we did that , as a church, we would adopt another local body and the fit would be amazing. I love the new families and new faces that the Lord continues to bring us. I love the fact that there a lot of great and exciting things in front of us. I love teaching the Word and seeing people embrace it. I love the things I will be able to share in the very near future. Until that time, please pray for:

~the sale of a building (either for our use or another church's use)
~the youth ministries
~the children's ministries
~the men's and women's ministries
~the community of Royse City and Fate
~the future church plants we will be involved in

No comments: