Monday, January 12, 2009

Sunday Reflections

I love what the Lord is doing in and through our church. The past two weeks, since we "adopted" another local congregation into our church body, have been amazing. I love to watch how the lord orchestrates His plan. I love to see the lives of people being refreshed through new relationships. We have some amazing things in store for us as a church and I am convinced we are on the verge of a seeing His handiwork unfold before our eyes. I love the people who are a part of the Gateway Family and I am praying that the lord uses each and everyone of us in might ways. He has gifted us all differently and we make up the body. we all have different duties and passions and I pray that, as a church, we will do our best to facilitate people into ministry into their God given passionate desires.

Please pray for:
~the sale of a building (either for our use or another church's use)
~the youth ministries
~the children's ministries
~the men and women ministries
~the community of Royse City and Fate

No comments: