Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sunday Reflections

The Lord is doing some really neat things in the life of our church. Every week, we look forward to what He is going to do in us and through us. We have around 90 percent of our church family involved in our Connect Group ministry and we are witnessing biblical community taking place. I love our Connect Group ministry and the implementation of our vision to "do life together" Our weekly small groups that are meeting in homes around the community is where we deepen our relationships with one another and become the community of faith that He has called us to be. I do want to challenge you to get involved with one of these groups.

We have a few things coming up:
~ October 3rd.... Ladies Night @ GFchurch
~ October 17th... FunFest
~ October 24th... Men's Breakfast @ Soulman's (change of date due to FunFest)

We have just wrapped us a series called, "Who Are You...?". and we are starting a new series this Sunday, October 4, 2009 called "Parables". If you missed the least series and want to catch up or you would like to hear one again, you can watch them at GatewayTV

.. I love our church
.. I love our team
.. I love our people
.. I love our community
.. I love what He is doing in us
.. I love what He is doing through us
.. I love that He is not done with us

There are some awesome things coming up in the life of Gateway Fellowship.
.. new ConnectGroup studies by Zach Snow
.. new Creative Arts stuff being led by Scott Finch
.. new way to stay connected with GFchurch Facebook Page

No comments: