Thursday, February 12, 2009

Finish Strong



I hope this video will encourage you to finish strong. In light of all of the things that we are seeing take place in our economy and in our world, may we never forget that God is still God and He is still on His throne. He gives us the strength we need to make it through. He tells us in 2 Peter that everything that we need pertaining to life and godliness has been given to us through the knowledge of Jesus Christ. Watching Nick in this video makes the things that I am struggling with seem to dissipate in light of what he is living with. Take notice, that Nick pushes forward toward the goal, forgetting what lies behind. It is for His glory and fame!

May we rest in the words of the Psalmist "Remember the word to Thy servant, in which Thou hast made me hope. This is my comfort in my affliction, that Thy word has revived me" Psalm 119: 49-50

No comments: