Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Reflections

Wow, what a week. It has been way too busy. So busy, that I even neglected to blog. Here it is a week later and I am in awe of what the Lord continues to do in my life, the life of our church and in the lives of those involved in our church. I am totally stocked about watching the transformation of lives around us. People finding their passion and purpose in life through Jesus Christ.
- worship was awesome
- started a series this morning on Ephesians (I am pumped about)
- continue to have people come and check us out week after week
- have an awesome group of guys that surround me in ministry
- have an amazing God that leads me through the very things He calls me to speak about
- love watching people respond to the revelation of Jesus Christ in their life
- stepping in obedience as a church so that HE can come in and do what only He can do
- working and praying through writing a book about our experience in planting
- I love our church
- I love our people
- I love what He is doing in and through us
- I love doing life together

No comments: