Monday, September 8, 2008

sunday reflections

- I love our Church
- I love the fact that we are not bound by a program
- I love that I have the freedom to speak what the lord has laid on my heart
- I love the worship team and their willingness to grow every week
- I love that the Lord is allowing us to see real community taking place
- I love that my wife is by my side every Sunday morning in service praying for me
- I love that we have a heart for young families
- I love that we are continually striving to enhance our children and youth ministries
- I love that we have a heart for singles

pray with us that:
- The Lord would give us favor in the lives of children, students, singles, young adults and college students in the community of Royse City and surrounding areas.
- The Lord would continue to send people our direction who need to be loved with the "love of Jesus"
- The Lord would continue to teach us what it means to "Do Life together"

No comments: