Monday, June 16, 2008

what do people see?

We read in the scriptures in Acts 4:32 "When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note thats these men had been with Jesus"

This is a scripture that excites me yet at the same time haunts me. It is the truth that is reveled when we have been with Jesus. It is the very nature of who we are when we spend time in intimate communion with the Lord. It was said of these men, Peter and John, that they had been with Jesus. Are these the words that are spoken about me when people come into contact with me? Are these the things that are noticed about me in my daily living? Is it being said that I have been with Jesus? Lord teach me to walk in your way. I know your ways are full of loving kindness and truth. My prayer today is that people willo notice that I have been with YOU

No comments: