Saturday, April 5, 2008

Ten Question: MInistry

I received these questions this morning in an email. Needless to say, my day has been spent reflecting upon them. I wante to share them with you

1. Is our vision so big that we obviously can’t accomplish it without God?
2. Am I doing ministry from memory or from fresh direction from God?
3. What ministry (or program or meeting) has lost its effectiveness and should be stopped?
4. Is there a person who needs to be moved to another role (or removed), and I haven’t done it?
5. What faith risk is God calling me to take?
6. Have I repented to my team at least once in the last year for a failure in leadership?
7. Have I done everything in my power to make sure my team is living without unconfessed sin?
8. Am I expressing love and care for my team members’ families?
9. Am I living with delayed obedience toward God in any area of leadership?
10. If Jesus my sole motivation for ministry or has my motivation become clouded?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm still working on the first 10 questions...I will answer #1 though...no doubt, much bigger than we can accomplish...gonna need some help.
Thanks for leading well.
ZS
Gateway Fellowship Church