Wednesday, October 2, 2013

El Cea- Dominican Republic

Today was another amazing day of dreaming and praying about what all HE has in store for @25projectorg here in the Dominican Republic.
We went to El Cea today, which is another batey that Haitian immigrants live in. You have to get an understanding of the history between the Haitians and the Dominican to get a proper perspective on the culture here in the DR.
All I that to say, God has birthed and orchestrated some very beautiful ministry opportunities we have here in the DR through @25projectorg.
25projectorg will begin a sponsorship program and breakfast program very soon in El Cea. For me, this is yet another answer to prayers that I've been praying for years. So thankful for His plan, His timing, and the fact that HE is in control.
It was good to see the El Cea community again today, as well as Pastor Chile'. Would you join me in praying for Pastor Chile' and the ministry partners and their work here in El Cea.
If you want to know how you can get involved with the work here in theDominican Republic through @25projectorg , contact me. I would love to share the vision with you and how you can get involved. 
-Here are a few pics from today:






One of my buddies, Carlos

- my favorite picture of the day


No comments: