Friday, September 14, 2012

Dominican Republic

Today I am in prayer for all my friends in the Dominican Republic and for the ministries that the Lord has allowed us to give vision to and partner with. He alone is good.
Right now, I am praying over the names of the students and adults who will be traveling with me in December to the DR. As of now, it looks as if our team could in fact be about 21 people strong.
Each time I've been to the DR, I have left a portion of my heart there. It is simply just a family reunion when I return there. We have so many friends that we have met that are considered family and I'm so glad that He is allowing us to "do life together"
Praying for chickenchurch.org and its partnership with 25project.org and the awesome privilege to be a part of the 25team.
We received some awesome news yesterday. Our chicken project in EL Cea in the Monte Plata province of The DR is now producing eggs. This is a very exciting time in the life of this project.
If you want to know how you can get involved with the work in the DR, message me. I would love to tell you all about it.

No comments: