Friday, April 15, 2011

GFchurch Update


Join us for the 6th Annual Egg Smash on Saturday, April 23, 2001 from 10am to 2pm at Royse City Park. There will be free bounce house, cotton candy, snow cones, hot dogs, french fries, a huge egg hunt at 12noon and a few free gifts. Come out and enjoy this community event.

There are a lot of new things happening in the life of our church Gateway Fellowship. We are in the middle of our sermon series called The Psalms of Ascent. If you have not been able to attend services, you can catch up right here at GatewayTV.

Our Connect groups are meeting on a weekly basis and we are studying the scriptures together, praying for one another, and doing life together. It is truly an exciting time in the life of our church. If you are not involved in a Connect Group, I urge you to prayerfully consider joining one and investing in the life of the Body of Christ.

This past week, as we continued The Psalms of Ascent, as Zach Snow walked us through Psalm 130

Out of the depths I cry to you, O Lord!
2 O Lord, hear my voice!
Let your ears be attentive
to the voice of my pleas for mercy!

3 If you, O Lord, should mark iniquities,
O Lord, who could stand?
4 But with you there is forgiveness,
that you may be feared.

5 I wait for the Lord, my soul waits,
and in his word I hope;
6 my soul waits for the Lord
more than watchmen for the morning,
more than watchmen for the morning.

7 O Israel, hope in the Lord!
For with the Lord there is steadfast love,
and with him is plentiful redemption.
8 And he will redeem Israel
from all his iniquities.



Here are a few ways to stay connected with our church::
Gateway Fellowship Facebook
Gateway Fellowship Twitter

Here are a few things coming up in the life of our church::
...Men's Breakfast, Saturday, April 16th @ 8am
...6th Annual Egg Smash, Saturday, April 23rd
...Easter, Sunday April 24th



ConnectGroup Schedule::

ThursNite @ 7pm @ The Snow's
WedNite @ 7pm @ The Brown's



I love our church
I love our people
I love our team
I love what He is doing in us
I love what He is doing to us
I love what He is doing through us

No comments: