Monday, April 26, 2010

Sunday Reflections

What a day yesterday @GFchurch. The Lord is doing some awesome things in our church family. He continues to prove Himself to us. I always look forward to spending time with our church family every week. I am thankful for our people and our team. God is so good.

There a lot of things going on in the life of our church and we are really excited about what the Lord is doing in us, to us, and through us. I really enjoyed teaching yesterday morning over James 5: 13-20, as we wrapped up our series over James:: The Essentials. If you were not able to join us yesterday morning you can catch the service at GatewayTV

Mark Your Calendars::

~May 9, 2010 Baby Dedications
~May 15, 2010 Men's Breakfast
~June 4,5, 2010 GF Ladies Retreat
~June 29 - July 2, 2010 Student Camp @Pineywoods
~July 16-17, 2010 Father/Son Retreat
~July 25-28, 2010 Pre-Teen Camp @ Pineywoods

ConnectGroup Schedule::

TuesNite @ 7pm @ The Snow's
WedNite @ 7pm @ The Brown's
SunMorn @ 915am @ GFchurch



I love our church
I love our people
I love what He is doing in us
I love what He is doing to us
I love what He is doing through us

No comments: