Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Reflections from Sunday

Sunday Reflections

This past Sunday at @GFchurch our worship leader, Scott Finch was out so I had to lead worship and teach. I have to admit that it takes a toll on your body and mind having to do both but I am thankful the Lord gives me opportunity to do both.

This weeks message was part12 in our series called, James::The Essentials. If you were unable to attend, you can catch the service here

We have a huge community wide Easter event on Saturday, April3, 2010 from 10:00am to 2:00pm at the City Park in Royse City. There will be bounce houses, free food, egg hunts, and some awesome giveaways. Bring your family and bring your friends.

Join us for Easter Service on Sunday, April 4, 2010. We are currently meeting at Stonebrook Learning Center which is located at 3200 FM 548 South in Royse City, TX. Join us at 10:00 am for Coffee and Conversation followed by Worship at 10:30 am

I love our church
I love our people
I love what He is doing in us
I love what He is doing to us
I love what He is doing through us
I love that He is not done with us

No comments: