Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Reflections from Sunday

It has been an awesome week already. I have had so much going on that I neglected to post my normal Sunday afternoon reflections. This past Sunday we finished our sermon series called, "Stressed?". We finished out the series with a message on Raising Children. I really enjoyed it and look forward to all the conversations that will arise from it.

This Sunday I will be teaching a message called, "Consecrate Yourselves" and I am already getting pumped up about it. We have some really cool stuff coming around the corner in the life of GFchurch so stay tuned for more details. We are going to be rolling out some new "Gateway In Gear" serving opportunities as well as taking our Connect Group ministry to the next level.

We are also trying to get our live video feeds back up and running for Sunday mornings. We have taken a slight break from it when we moved into our new building but we are doing our best to get it back up. You can currently view the recorded worship services on our website by clicking on GatewayTV

No comments: